By now, most of our new year resolutions would have been forgotten & dumped into the bins or dumped outta our heads. As Easter draws near, I was wondering if this is a good time to dig out our always to be broken resolutions and start them afresh. Easter in German is Ostern. Common greeting would be “Frohe Ostern.” One of my resolution is to blog once a week.
Alas, the lame excuse of busy or no time always gets the better of me. Today, I shall try to make this resolution good and let’s see how long I last. “Ich bin bis in die Haarspitzen motiviert”. Since Easter is knocking at our doors really soon, this would be the top topic of my blog today.
- Die Fastenzeit: The fasting period
- Der Palmsonntag: Palm Sunday
- Der Aschermittwoch: Ash Wednesday
- Der Ostersonntag: Easter Sunday
- Die Ostereier: Easter eggs
- Der Osterhase: Easter rabbit